Comprehensive & Skills-Based Health Curriculum
Middle School Health Program
A comprehensive and skills-based health curriculum. Teach students how to create a healthy life with this comprehensive resource. This is a complete middle school health program with 90+ teaching plans requiring no extra planning and minimal prep.
- Skills-Based Approach
- Aligned to National Health Education Standards
- Fully designed plans
- Comprehensive focus
- 90+ full lesson plans - - literally no extra planning needed - - just print and go!
- A teaching instruction video and written instruction for every single lesson.
- Teaching PowerPoints for each lesson.
- Grading rubrics for quick and meaningful assessment.
- An answer key with teaching examples for every lesson.
- Many of our best selling items are included - - Inside & Out Emotional & Mental Health worksheets, Nutrition Scavenger Hunt, Physical Health Discovery Stations, the Ultimate Exit Ticket, and more!
- Free updates for life! Yes, with this one-time purchase you have access to any updates or add ons to this curriculum (the price will rise as new lessons are added).
- Each level has ten modules with 3-4 lessons within each section.
- Modules focus on one of the eight dimensions of health: physical, emotional & mental, social, spiritual, financial, occupational, environmental, and intellectual.
- Your purchase comes with the following add-on resources:
- This curriculum was created for 6th, 7th, and 8th-grade students. Depending on your students, lessons can be adapted to accommodate 5th through 9th-grade students.
- This curriculum can be used in a number of ways.
- Be an add-on to a physical education course by teaching health two or three days a month
- Used as the sole curriculum for a middle school health course
- Serve as Advisory or Homeroom curriculum
- Used by school counselors as part of a comprehensive school counseling program
- Or any other way you'd like to adapt it!
You'll Also Love...
Need lesson plans for your next class?
We've got you covered! Download FREE Intro to Health unit plans.