Career Exploration – Bundle of Lessons
Preview this bundle | Read about Occupational Health
Looking for a quick, easy, and impactful career exploration bundle. Well, you’ve found the right place!
»»» Choosing a career is one the most important decision we make in life! Therefore, it is our responsibility, as teachers, to empower students to look beyond a paycheck or convenience to the heart of what makes a career great.
These lessons were created to guide students through the process of choosing a career that empowers sustainable health and happiness. These activities build upon an understanding of total health and dimensions of health. This bundle breaks down the process into six lessons:
- Lesson 1: Introduction to Occupational Health
- Lesson 2: Things to Think About When Choosing a Career!
- Lesson 3: Career Exploration & Checklist
- Lesson 4: Exploring My Dream Job: What I’m Looking for…
- Lesson 5: Exploring My Dream Job: We’re Hiring
- Lesson 6: Exploring My Dream Job: An Interview
***Bonus: Students would benefit (although not necessary) from having a basic understanding of total health and the dimensions of health before diving into this bundle. Click here to download a free Intro to Health bundle.
Why this is the easiest bundle you’ll ever purchase:
- Literally, no extra planning needed – – just print and go!
- A teaching instruction video and written instruction for every single lesson.
- Teaching PowerPoints for each lesson.
- Grading rubrics for quick and meaningful assessment.
- An answer key with teaching examples for every lesson.
Discover these additional Occupational Health/Career Exploration lessons included in the Project School Wellness Curriculum:
- Occupational Health Roadblocks
- How to Succeed at Work!
- Building Occupationally Healthy Habits in Middle School
The Project School Wellness approach to health is not your everyday health curriculum. We go beyond the old school physical health only approach to teaching health. We’re not focused on getting every kid to run faster miles and memorize dietary guidelines (not that those are bad goals). Oh no, we’ve got our dreams set on something much bigger – empowering every student to thrive!
And at Project School Wellness we understand that thriving doesn’t come from just being physically healthy! You see, we wholehearted believe that health is multidimensional and that the dimensions are interconnected! This means that students must understand and learn how to strengthen and sustain each dimension of health (Not. Just. Physical. Health.).
Get a free 5-lesson plan bundle when you join the thousands of other teachers in the Project School Wellness community!
Leave a Comment