Resources for Teaching Environmental Health
Are you looking for low-prep lesson plans that require no extra planning? Here are some of our Environmental Health lesson plans:
- What is Environmental Health?
- The Environment & Its Impact
- Design Your Ideal Classroom
- What is Environmental Consciousness?
- How to Live an Eco-Friendly Life
- Assessing Environmental Health
- Is School Impacting Environmental Health?
- Creating a School-Wide Environmental Health Campaign
- Environmental Health Lesson Plan Bundle
- Bundle: Examining Environmental Health
Empower students to take ownership of their emotional and mental well-being with a skills-based approach. Here are a few ideas for potential lesson topics:
- Analyze how influences impact environmentally healthy habits - Analyzing Influences
- Access valid information on environmental issues - Accessing Valid Information and Services
- Set goals for taking care of personal spaces and creating a positive impact on the environment - Setting Goals
- Identify and practice environmentally healthy habits - Self-Management
- Practice advocating for Environmental Health Issues - Advocacy
Here are a few videos to help you and your students better understand Environmental Health concepts:
- What is Environmental Health? - Animated
What is Environmental Health?
Environmental Health connects to being aware of and understanding the impact of your interactions with nature and your personal environment. It also connects to knowing how to take action to preserve and protect our planet.
Skills-Based Health Education
A health education framework focused on mastering vital life skills and understanding essential health concepts for the purpose of empowering students to live healthy lives.
Learn how to design and teach skills-based health with our FREE online workshop.
Free Intro to Health Lesson Plan Bundle
Download five FREE lesson plans to teach students about the dimensions of health, health principles, and the Wellness Wheel!