Resources for Teaching Spiritual Health
Are you looking for low-prep lesson plans that require no extra planning? Here are some of our Spiritual Health lesson plans:
Empower students to take ownership of their spiritual well-being with a skills-based approach. Here are a few ideas for potential lesson topics:
- Analyze how influences impact ability to live in according to your values - Analyzing Influences
- Use communication skills to express personal values - Interpersonal Communication Skills
- Making healthy decisions based on personal values rather than on the needs, wants, and expectations of other people - Decision Making
- Identify and build healthy habits needed to live with meaning and purpose and in accordance with personal values - Practice Health Enhancing Behaviors
- Practice advocating for health-related issues you are passionate about - Advocacy
What is Spiritual Health?
Spiritual Health refers to living with passion and purpose, in accordance with your core values, and with a moral compass
Skills-Based Health Education
A health education framework focused on mastering vital life skills and understanding essential health concepts for the purpose of empowering students to live healthy lives.
Learn how to design and teach skills-based health with our FREE online workshop.
Free Intro to Health Lesson Plan Bundle
Download five FREE lesson plans to teach students about the dimensions of health, health principles, and the Wellness Wheel!