Teach students how to use fitness to build lifelong physical health with this skills-based health education unit.
- Six Lessons
- Topics Include: The Value of Fitness, Designing Personal Fitness Programs, Goal Writing, and More
- Lesson 1: Physical Health
- Lesson 2: The Value of Fitness
- Lesson 3: Components of Fitness & FITT Principle
- Lesson 4: Goal Writing
- Lesson 5: Designing Workouts
- Lesson 6: Creating a Personal Fitness Program
- Workout with posters - - Each one highlighting a different style of workout (i.e. AMRAP, pyramid, rounds for time, etc…)
- Detailed teaching guide with answer key and grading rubric
- Teaching PowerPoint
- Student Worksheet (as PDF and Google Slides)
- Ready-to-Teach - This resource comes with everything you need to teach an engaging lesson: teaching guide, teaching PowerPoint, answer key, grading rubric, discussion protocol, exit task, and more
- Empower students to thrive - This resource teaches student vital knowledge and skills they need to take ownership of their well-being.
- Standard Aligned - This resource was designed in connection to the National Health Education Standards.
- FREE updates for life - Get access to this product and any future updates with your one-time purchase.