Resources for Teaching Emotional & Mental Health
Looking for a low-prep lesson plans that requires no extra planning! Here are some of our Emotional & Mental Health lesson plans:
Empower students to take ownership of their emotional and mental well-being with a skills-based approach. Here are a few ideas for potential lesson topics:
- Analyze how influences impact self-esteem, confidence, and ability to cope with difficult events - Analyzing Influences
- Access valid information and care concerning mental illness - Accessing Valid Information and Services
- Build interpersonal skills to express emotions in a healthy way and nurture a strong community - Interpersonal Communication Skills
- Identify and practice emotionally and mentally healthy habits - Self-Management
- Practice advocating for personal Mental Health and Mental Illness awareness - Advocacy
Explore our blog posts related to Emotional and Mental Health:
What is Emotional & Mental Health?
Emotional & Mental Health refers to understanding emotions, learning how to process and express feelings in a healthy way, and having the coping skills to deal with stress and the demands of life.
Skills-Based Health Education
A health education framework focused on mastering vital life skills and understanding essential health concepts for the purpose of empowering students to live healthy lives.
Learn how to design and teach skills-based health with our FREE online workshop.
Free Intro to Health Lesson Plan Bundle
Download five FREE lesson plans to teach students about the dimensions of health, health principles, and the Wellness Wheel!